For the care and safety of our clients and visitors below is our new appointment procedures.
Booking Your Appointment:
Please call or email for your appointment time.
At this time there will be NO Walk In appointments.
Before Your Appointment:
Complete the self assessment at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
If you have symptoms or been in contact with COVID19, please stay home, self isolate and call your local health centre.
Arriving For Your Appointment:
All clients and visitors are required to:
A) Attend your appointment on your own.
B) Arrive to your appointment on time as scheduling will be specific with no exceptions.
C) Wear a face mask when entering the facility.
(if you forget or do not have a face mask, we will have one available for purchase)
D) Sign in at the door for contact tracing purposes.
E) Wash and sanitize your hands.
F) Proceed directly to treatment room.
Please note we will not be serving tea or refreshments as per our welcoming and we ask that you refrain from use of the bathroom whenever possible.
For Your Safety: We Will Be:
1) Sanitizing before and after each appointment.
2) Leaving a minimum of 30 minutes between client and visitors treatments.
2) Wearing a mask and gloves.
3) Sanitizing my hands before and after each appointment.
4) Keeping track of appointments and visitors for contact tracing purposes.
5) Continuing to provide our exceptional healthcare support and service to you and your family.